This is the elementary school that I have <----my classes at and where i get to teach wonderful 5th graders!
the next one is the day after it snowed forever -----> the weather seriously has some issues.
this picture is a picture i took right after i worked out! If you know me you know that I love sun sets but I was pretty impressed by this sunrise! It is beautiful. Don't you think?
This is kirk at <---- his best!! That thing on his head is a pillow.
We were hanging out at Chris and Kara Finley's house... good times.----->This is me at the Valentines dance! It was so fun!
3 comments:
How fun glad yo blogged its about time, Can't wait to see you this weekend. We miss you!!
liz
Nice pillow-balancing act Kirk! We're excited to go to Mexico too in 5 days! That will be so much fun! I think we should sign up for those classes for men that Emily blogged...they'd be fun to go to. We're excited to be in Melaleuca now and be cool like you guys :)
Thanks for blogging. I think you are doing better than me and I really have no excuse (well, I guess school CAN be my excuse too).
It was so fun to see you guys and hang out. I had a blast with you guys shopping, bowling, eating, playing clue, etc.
Love ya tonz!
Emily
Post a Comment