Wednesday, April 4, 2007

a few more....




Well, Kelli is sporting her new sundress today. (She bought it in Mexico). She has had a lot of compliments on it today. she does look really really good!



This picture is of Jordan Sharp. He is the recruiter for Living Scriptures. I found this picture (from like 8 years ago)hanging on the wall in the Acclamation room (SUU's singing dancing team). Good job Jordan!!!

this is Kaden, He was a little bored during this lecture. We still love Professor Harrop though. he is the professor that lets us invest $250,000 of real money!

4 comments:

Liz said...

cute sun dress!! I love it, Poor Kaden, I always fell asleep during classes. Hope you have a great day

Emily said...

From what I can tell, the dress looks really cute.

I still can't believe your professor gives you 250,000 of his own money. How would that be?

I guess I'll probably see you for a short few tomorrow night. :) Maybe we'll have to whoop gma in some cards!

Love ya
Em

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Professor Harrop is the coolest! I wish I had more classes from him. Camping was fun with you guys...sorry I had to win you all in Catan! :) We'll have to play the bean game again...and beat Andrea...

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Is Chris Clayton from St. George?