Yesterday we received mail! ha ha. We usually just get advertisements for local businesses, but yesterday was actual mail. Kelli and I have advanced to Marketing Executive II status! Melaleuca sent us a certificate. Look for our names in the next edition of Leadership in Action. Our names should be there :) . Thanks to all those helping us with the new business! I forgot to post about getting released from my church calling. It was sudden. We got back into town and had a quick interview with the high councilman. It was over in a blink of an eye. It has been a great calling, but kind of weird to think that I am done. And 2 weeks ago was my last senate meeting. So, I actually have more "free time" to do homework in these remaining 2 weeks of school!
3 comments:
nice relief but so sad. Congrats on the Melaleuca accomplishment! what a great deal!! hope all is well how many days left of school?
liz
wow. I'm a slacker. I didn't see yesterdays blog. The car situation is very stressful isn't it? It will be better when we get to go pick one out that Melaleuca is going to pay for, right?
Congratulations on becoming a Marketing Executive. You are getting there.
Love, Emily
So what was your calling that you were released from???
Yeah, let us know what you learn from car shopping. The whole idea of it stresses me out!
Good luck with school (what's left of it!)
Brinda
Post a Comment