Wednesday, May 9, 2007

American Idol

I am a huge American Idol fan. I have been since Clay Aiken and Ruben. Well this year it is different because my sister-in-law Mindy, her cousin, Blake, is competeing and he is my favorite. Well Mindy was lucky and got to go watch and she brought Kirk and I back T-shirts! Yay... I love it. Anyway thought I would share the photo! Thanks Mindy

3 comments:

Liz said...

Yeah for American Idol. I love the shirts. cannot wait for mine:)
liz

Emily said...

That is a darling picture! I love the shirts and so glad Mindy got us all one. I can't wait to wear mine!

Emily

PS Hope the drive wasn't too boring!

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Kirk! You smartie pants! You graduated with a 3.8?? That's awesome!! You're a genius! I hope you're enjoying yourselves out there in Oregon! We miss you guys! We were going to have a party but then we got thinking and we don't have anyone to invite :( Take care of yourselves