This is us playing catan.

These are our "card shark". They win a lot. You have to watch them.

Below is Devin... he plays the innocent part, but really he cheats. Well, he denied having a certain card, but when it was his turn. he had it. He admitted he lied "only because he had too." It's the grandma hatch in him!!!

After realizing that I lost... I started to build things with my roads and houses. It was fun and late.

3 comments:
how fun we are going to miss you this summer and playing that game. we sure do love you and have fun be careful!! Glad someone got grandmas cheating skills:)
Thanks for sharing. I hope we still get to see some blogging while you are gone. We will miss you, but it's only 4 months, and I'm positive it will fly by!
It was fun seeing you this weekend. Congrats again on the graduation!
We love you guys.
Emily
Boy sure looks like you are having fun. Can't wait till summer is over but I really don't want it to be - does that make sense. Congratulations Kirk on graduation and thanks Kelli for hanging out with me and helping me at school.
Post a Comment