way long but it was worth it to get here and it was a beautiful drive..minus the construction.. Here are some phone pictures from the drive...And Porkchop hit 190,000 miles
We also did the puzzle that Devin and Andrea gave us..... and we saw a bus that was basically preachin... crazy!
Sounds like a fun drive! I know how far it is to Elko and Reno, so I feel for ya! Glad you made it and things are going ok for you. The 190,000 gives me hope that mine will make it that long!
3 comments:
yeah two at once!! I love the pictures. How fun to have your car turn over that many miles I love watching milestones.
We love you
lizl
Wow! I'm glad the puzzle was able to give you some entertainment. Oregon looks pretty! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well :)
Sounds like a fun drive! I know how far it is to Elko and Reno, so I feel for ya! Glad you made it and things are going ok for you. The 190,000 gives me hope that mine will make it that long!
Love ya lots
Em
Post a Comment