Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Birthday!!

So, Kirk and I decided to take the day off.. We drove down to California to the Jedediah Smith park, Redwood Trees, and to Cresent City, to bad it was freezing there. oh well! It was a lot of fun and I am so excited to go to Josh Groban! I want to thank everyone for your birthday wishes and for the cards it means a lot that you would take the time to do that for me.. Here are some photos.


Happy birthday Larry Blake

4 comments:

Emily said...

UG! I'm such a slacker. Sorry I missed your birthday, but hope you had a great one. Here is a belated wish!!

Looks like you had a great visit to CA. Those trees are HUGE. You guys look like miniatures. Maybe that is where they filmed "The Gnomemobile". lol

Glad to hear from ya again.

Love ya
Emily

Taderbugs said...

Hey, I remember going there. Easton was Sadee's age. That seems so long ago and it was cold then too. I admit, I forgot it was your bday. But have a good one anyways. There's getting to be too many bdays for me to have to remember. I need to get more organized and write this stuff down somewhere.
Mindy

Brinda said...

No way, you guys got to go to Josh Groban!!! How was it?

Happy Birthday Kelli! (Belated of course, that's the only way I seem to be doing birthdays lately) I hope you've had a great year, and here's hoping to another great one to come.

It's good to hear how you guys are doing way the heck out there in Oregon.

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLI!! You're as old as I am!!