Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hey,....

"Let's pack up and move to California...." oh wait we are... infact this computer is one of the last things to be packed... I dunno when we will get internet or where a library is in Chico but we will keep in touch for sure... By the way Oregon has been good to us and we have seen some awesome places and done some fun things... like for instance Abby and I went and did laundry last night (that isn't the fun part) after we started driving home and went right past a park where they had little booths and some music going. We Stopped and found out that every friday night they have this little shin dig ont he park with booths free music AND when it gets dark they play a movie up on a screen. Abby and I were thrilled so we ran home got warm and went to the park to watch the show... it was OPEN SEASON. We had never seen it but it was funny. Kirk and Kyler showed up later. But it was so fun. Its just to bad we didn't know about it sooner or we would've been there every friday night.... Peace Out Central Point, Peace Out Oregon.....

2 comments:

Emily said...

I guess it is good to get new contacts for Kirk in CA, but at the same time, it kinda sucks because I am sure he is just learning the area in OR. That movie in the park sounds so fun. Reminds me of "The Wedding Planner".

Have fun in CA. I hope we get to see some blogging soon.

Love ya,
Emily

Liz said...

Sounds like fun. HOpe that you get internet soon. Best wishes on the 4th of July!! I bet it will be fun to be in a new area> Good luck kirk!!