Monday, July 9, 2007

Update

Hey folks, We are a live a kicking even though it is really realy hot outside. But that husband of mine is a good worker and doesn't complain which is good. We don't have internet at out house and so we are at the library. (Thank goodnes these CA folks aren';t crazy like the OR folks and close everything down.) this summer has been a lot of fun and we have done alot. I think that Kirk and I have learned a lot about ourselves. I don't think we will be able to post pictures for awhile but you can wait right? Just a little over a month left till we come home and my skin starts cracking and being dry again.... oh well i will be near to all my dear family! Well just wanted you to know we are a live and okay and we are enjoying the swim pool that is out our front door. Love you guys!

6 comments:

Launi said...

looks like you guys have been all over this summer. tons of fun! thanks for commenting on my blog, kirk, it's nice to know you're still alive and see how life is treatin' ya! :)

launi

Emily said...

Glad that you are doing good and not burning up or dying of heat.

We miss you and can't wait to see you again.

Love ya,
Emily

Jeff C. said...

I wish my out house had an internet connection too :) just kidding. See ya.

Liz said...

How fun!! I love checking your blog.. join my crowd with no internet:( Best wishes can't wait to see yo
liz

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Woot-woot! It's almost time for you guys to come back to good ol' Cedar City! We're excited! I'm glad you're both alive and well and surviving the heat. We're going to Lake Powell on Monday and Tuesday...we'll take an extra cool-off dip for you two

Anonymous said...

Kirk and Kelli,
You'll always be grateful for the fun time you are spending together out there. We are grateful you are getting this experience, and we really do miss you and will be glad when you are closer. JB