Well I have been doing some scrapbooking up here in Oregon before we move to California Tomoroow. Those of you who know me I do all my scrapbooking on the computer to save on costs and space anyway I figured that I would just post a few pictures..... maybe you've seen them maybe not.Some are old some are new..I also have a few more pictures of my new Niece!!!









4 comments:
Cute pages Kelli! Where (and how) do you do online scrapbooking? Can you print it out and stuff later?
Brinda: It is a program called Memory mixer. When you finish they give you an option of what you want to do with the pages. i usually save them as pictures and then take them to a store where I can pront them out... its like 1.20 per page... but if you think about it.. i don't have to develop them by paper, pens, cutsie stuff ..not to mention its quick... anyway thats it,
HOw cute!! your pictures are adorable. I love the Girls night out!! Hope all is well in Oregon/California.. We miss you and Kirk.. Thanks for posting
Liz
Looks like you have been busy. Sometimes I think online scrapbooking would be the way to go, but I have WAY too much invested to stop now. I really like yours though. Good work. The sunset pictures are awesome.
Have a safe trip to CA.
Love ya,
Em
Post a Comment