Saturday, July 28, 2007

Howdy Ya'll

Well we are getting down to the hoome stretch about 2 more weeks is all that is left. Crazy how fast it has gone by. I can't publish pictures at all but we will have a lot for you once we are able too. We just want to thank everyone for their support out here. it's been quite the experience!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to thank YOU! You have helped me through a ton! I'm so excited for you two to come visit us Michiganders! See you soon - you know you can always call me, night or day! (Kara)

Liz said...

yeah you are coming home. Then we can party!!

Emily said...

We'll all be so excited to see you again. I think this calls for a party....say at Lake Powell?

FYI--I taught Stets to say Kirk and Kell the other day. It is dang cute.

Emily

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Kelli! I just saw your parents blog...you look just like your mom! That's crazy! Well, we're excited like everyone else to see you again. Have a good last few weeks in Cali