Sunday, August 19, 2007

Fun with friends



Next up... Last night we had some fun with Ben. He came over and brought his Wii and the movie teenage mutant ninja turtles. It was so much fun playing with the Wii. If you are not familiar with the Wii (pronounced Wee) it is a game system that you use actual body movements to play the games.


First up was Ben and Kirk. Ben beat Kirk... bad. but we had fun playing tennis, bowling, and Boxing. Here are some pictures of us boxing. Oh my we laughed and laughed it was fun to play and super funny to watch people.
This is Kirk and Ben in round 1.
Kirk & Scott
Kelli & Liz
again.....
The final Battle.... Ben & Liz

Tyson Cheering on the boxers

Overall, it was fun and I'm pretty dang sure it was a workout too..All of our arms are dead.. I gotta get me one of those...

5 comments:

Emily said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I guess I didn't realize that it was a game played with the body. That might be a video game I need to do exercise in the winter!

Love,
Emily

Liz said...

Surprisingly my arms are not dead, I am glad I beat everyone:) I had lots of fun, and it was good seeing you guys
liz

Anonymous said...

OK- As a spectator it was hillarious! When I first walked downstairs I couldn't see the screen of the tv, just Scott and Kirk boxing into thin air. It was fun to see action instead of someone setting in front of a tv screen with paddles in their hands. This took action and it was fun watching. Congrats go to the champion Liz! I'm sure there will be a rematch soon. Thanks for the pics Kelli and Kirk. JB

Brinda said...

I'm glad to hear you're back in Utah. It looks like you guys know how to have a lot of fun!!

KFinley said...

Did you know that I beat C boxing - twice! Tee hee hee! Hope you are having fun in Lake Powell!