This cold weather is no fun. I already miss the summer heat.
Anyways, Sorry that we have not blogged. We have been "busy" just like the rest of you. High School Tour for Kirk is going well. Kelli is enjoying student teaching. Her students are already sad that she has to leave in a week. She is a great teacher.
Last weekend we were in Cedar for the homecoming festivities and the Goo Goo Dolls concert. It was a fun weekend. We also bought our first car :) It is a Honda Civic. Pictures later.
Have a great weekend and we'll have pictures up later .
3 comments:
I'm agreeing with you on the cold. I do NOT like it. I think that is why I hate the fall because it just gets colder and colder.
Glad you got a new car. That is always fun, even if it older.
I didn't know Kelli was done already. Crazy!
Emily
Wow! I didn't know you were done already Kelli! That's crazy! What'd you guys think of the concert? I had a blast!
Congrats on your car! It's kinda a fun feeling buying one
hope yo like the car, its always fun to get a new car. I dont mind the cold, but I hate going out in it. Glad you had so much fun in cedar and at the concert. Come see us soon. Congrats to Kelli, I didn't realize taht she was done either times flies!
Post a Comment