Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Oh yes!



Let's just say that Kirk is one happy man now! This is a picture of Kirk holding 2 tickets to collective soul! I am taking my brother Scott to the concert in a month because he got me hooked on this band!
I am sorry if anybody is offended by this picture, but I had to take it. I have never ever seen this many urinals together like this especially without any dividers. I have had some interesting experiences in the last month with my new job and seen some cool things... like these :)

Kelli and I are still well. We are just trying to get adjusted to our new life :) Come stop in and see us! We are heading to Cedar this weekend though. We are excited to go back! We miss Cedar!

8 comments:

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

You guys are coming to Cedar?! I totally forgot! Woo! You better give us a call so we can do something...even if it's just say hi. Hey, so, I'm not sure if this would work out for you guys, but we're going to go on a camping excursion on the 19th of October up in the Logan area...probably. If you want to go, you're more than welcome. Just let us know!

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

P.S. I'm totally jealous that you're going to a Collective Soul concert...

Central Valley Labrador Retrievers said...

congrats on the collective soul concert. You and Scott will have TONZ of fun.
ya disgusting picture

Taderbugs said...

Glad that u guys are well. Scott is excited to go to the concert. U guys should just live in cedar. You both seem to really like it there. Come and see us sometime. We should all go to Jackson Hole or Yellowstone.
Mindy

Anonymous said...

What are you doing taking photos in the girls restroom at Bonneville? Kirk!

Anywho, loved the ghetto pic from my alma mater!

Launi said...

collective soul? dang! :)

Jeff C. said...

I loved collective souls movie where they play acoustic in Africa or something, I saw it a long time ago. At least the door isn't wide open for girls to see or woman custodians come walking in while you pee in a trough i.e. train station in ping dong. :)

Emily said...

Sounds like a fun to go to a concert. Always fun to go with family too. I'd say that school has some serious issues with that many urinals! ;)

Emily