Here are a few more pictures sorry we are always so bnehind on everything but what can you do... Monday is my last day with the third graders and then I go to fifth grade for 6 weeks. Then I am done. Teaching is seriously a full time job plus overtime every week. SO if you get a chance Thank a teacher.... anyway.... this picture is from True T-Bird Night.... Yes that's rigt folks we have friends :) The hatch's (Devin and Andrea), Us, The McEwens (Kyler and Abby), The Ulrich's (Ty and Whitney)... Love them it was so fun
This is me and my mom at the Josh Groban concert! It was so fun~
This is me and my mom at the Josh Groban concert! It was so fun~



3 comments:
Sweet pictures! I like the True T-Bird one. That was a fun night. Wasn't conference absolutely amazing? I think that was one of my favorites. I like when they focus on the simple, basic points of the Gospel.
Happy Birthday mom and Em. I love the true T-bird night. That picture at the zoo is fun! I love that show. Conference was great huh? COme see us soon
liz
Looks like you have managed to find some fun amongst the work. That is good to keep balance. :) The concerts sound fun.
Love ya
Em
P.S. Good luck with the change in grades...YIKES!
Post a Comment