

Kelli, Kim and Kirk.
Kirk trying to show Rocky how to dance.
Kim showing how to really pose.
Kirk trying to show Rocky how to dance.
Kim showing how to really pose.For those of you who are fans of "Survivor" the T.V. show you will recognize who this is. For those of you who do not know, his name is Todd. Todd is still in the game! He is doing very well. Kelli invited Todd to come to her class and talk about his experience on Survivor. Kelli and Todd have been friends for a long time. They were in the Survivor Club when they were in High School. Well, Here are two pictures for you. And for an update. Kelli is finished with her Student Teaching. :) That means she is done with College!



10 comments:
Awesome snowmen! I was too cold to get out and enjoy our snow, but I'm glad you got out in it.
Kelli, I love your hair in the pic with Todd. Very pretty. Congrats on being done with student teaching. I bet you feel relieved.
I hope if Todd wins that he will be able to go get himself a new t-shirt or 2! lol. That is cool that he came and talked to the class. I bet they thought that was cool.
P.S. I love the music on the blog.
What a snowman!!!
Ok So I love Todd. Hope he wins. i have been watching this whole entire season!! HOw fun that your class got to meet him. Glad that you are done student teaching. What an awesome feat. Love the snowman.
so what is rockys nose made of? awesome snowmen i am so9 jealous love you guys.
That is a GREAT snowman!
Is it celery?
Sheila
It is Celery! Nice job Sheila.
Wait a minute...you mean that you have enough snow to build a snowman. We don't have any, not even in the shade. I have never watched Survivor in my life, but if i knew somebody who was on it I would. That's cool. I hope he wins because he is Kelli's friend.
Mindy
kelli corrected me. It is lettuce. a stock of romaine lettuce.
Ah man! I miss you guys! Looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves...just like usual!
Post a Comment