Over Christmas Break our wonderful, talented sister-in-law, Mindy took some pictures of Kirk and I. We are waiting for the majority to come in the mail but she posted a few and so I took them and I wanted to blog them.... Here they are!! Wahoo! Thanks Mindy!


11 comments:
great pictures!
love 'em!
Your pictures turned out great!!! Mindy's a great photographer, and you two are a cute couple. Perfect combo!
you guys are a great couple and look very happy together!
I love the pictures and Mindy did a Wonderful job!!
Hey guys! Remember us? I found your blog so I thought I'd say howdy-ho. Cute Pictures... You guys always were a great looking couple! I cant get over how long your hair is, it looks way cute on you. And Kirk's beard...WOW! Never would have saw that one coming! Well, its good to say hello! Check us out if ya wish cwmorris.blogspot.com
Kellie you are beautiful! Kirk there is something on your face. I'm just kidding with you. You two look great. Hope all is well.
VERY cute pictures. I guess I missed out on that action. Mindy does a great job and both of you are very photogenic! Can't wait to see more. You guys need to get a few wallets made up and give us one to add to my magnet board!
Love ya
Em
Great pictures! Good job Mindy! But I don't think you could take a bad picture of those two, they are both so cute!
Sheila
Wow! Cute, cute, cute! You guys look nice!
Wow! Cute, cute, cute! You guys look nice!
Post a Comment