Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We are slackers....

So, it had been forever it seems like since I have blogged because Kirk always does it before I get to it. However, this week he has been really busy and today he isn't feeling so good so I decided I would take the opportunity to blog. Things are going good here besides the constant snow that keeps coming down. It seems like Kirk is always out shoveling snow. I recently came upon a garbage bag full of letters from high school and they are sooo funny to think about all the fun times I had and it makes me appreciate all the friends that I have had through my life. Anyway here are a few pictures because we do get out of the house every once in a while. This is a picture I took on Kirks phone and he sent it to me to blog. so that is my eyes.Kirk commented about how we bought passes to a rock climbing wall. We went this week and took some pictures with my phone. This is us.
This is me....

Kirk can do the harder ones because he is taller and he has upper arm strength... I don't

Another one for y'all

This is a picture of my finger nails... I bought some stuff off line to do manicures and I gave this one to myself.. I was pretty impressed. Anyway have a good day!

8 comments:

KFinley said...

Kelli, your eyes look amazing! I'm completely jealous of the climbing, can I come play?

The Johnsons said...

That rock climbing looks pretty fun. I've never done it, but I'd try it (provided nobody laughed at me).

Your nails look really cute!

Sheila

Liz said...

Your nails are so cute. I love it. I love your eyes so pretty. Great job on rock climbing.. I'd probabaly just wimp out. Kirk .. maybe you and jamen should play he is sick again too! Then I won't get it!!
we love you

Taderbugs said...

I don't remember the last time I did my nails. I'm always using my hands so I don't ever bother. It just comes off in a few hours. I've done that rock climbing before but it freaked me out when I almost got to the top and slipped and the bungee caught me. It's a weird feeling. Looks fun.
Mindy

Emily said...

Pretty eyes, pretty nails. I have to say I'm impressed that you did those yourself. You are cut out for cosmetology for sure.

The rock climbing looks fun. I've never done it either.

Love,
Emily

Angie said...

Killer eyes Kelli! ;) No wonder Kirk loves you. (As if that is all there is to love!)

Annie said...

Kelli i tagged you go to my blog for instructions

Janae B said...

Those eyes look like Krista's. Beautiful eyes you have!!! Thanks for the blogs. I enjoy them. Mom