Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Love Post

Love Post


What is your husbands name? Kirk John Blake
How long have you been together? Married for 2 years and 2 and half months met 2 years 6 months ago.
How long did you date? 4 months
Who eats more? ..if its candy I do.. if there is food in front of Kirk he does.
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who is taller? Kirk
Who has more speeding tickets? Me,but I swear I was innocent.
Who is smarter? Depends on in what, kirk is number smart, more than me...
Who is more sensitive? Me.
Who does the laundry? I do, cause I am a little OCD. I have to fold it right out of the dryer. Ocassionally Kirk helps.
Who does the dishes? We both take our turns.
Who sleeps on the right? If you're looking at the bed I do.
Who pays the bills? I Do.
Who mows the lawn? Kirk.
Who cooks dinner? I do mostly, but only after begging from Kirk. I am not a huge fan of cooking but I do it. Kirk makes a mean curry though.
Who drives when you are together? Usually Kirk
Who is more stubborn? Kirk.... haha (What? I am defending myself. )
Who kissed whom first? Kirk asked, then it was mutual.
Who asked who out first? It depends Kirk invited me over to help with "homework" but when I got there we went out and played on campus it was fun. 1st date date was Homecoming and Kirk asked me... on his knee. haha.
Who proposed? Kirk did.
Who has more siblings? We have equal... wow., 2 sisters and 2 brothers

I tag whoever wants to do it.

3 comments:

Emily said...

That was fun. I even learned a few things.

Emily

Liz said...

:) I think kirk is more stubborn right? I love reading that
liz

Taderbugs said...

Tell Kirk that I want him to make me some curry next time we are all in richfield!
mindy
p.s. the past couple years have flew by so fast.