Sunday, May 4, 2008

I GRADUATED....and more

Yep, thats me the new graduate of SUU. Newest class of Alumn. It is weird to think that I am finally done but it was well worth it. The ceremony was great except for a few exceptions I won't say anything other that Global Warming. Some of you will understand that. It was nice to be back on campus, it really is beautiful and they have a lot of new buildings. Check it out sometime but becareful you may just fall in love with it. SUU offers great things and I am so glad I get to be a part of the forever. Enjoy A LOT of pictures!um,, no comment. The stage... haha ( Just for the record, I didn't even trip)

The new bell tower and Old Main


Me in Old Main (remodled) this is the founding building of SUU

Fellow PA's geesh I love these people. Michael F and Lindsay P.

These are fellow Education Graduates that were in the Spring 07' Block with me!

The greatest men in the whole world and they are both mine : )
Krista's family. The kids did such a great job sitting...(atleast from what I could tell)


My sisters: K, K, K Kim, Kelli, Krista.

Grandma Betty and I

Grandma Gerri and I. I have such a great family.

Wonderful in-laws who also supported us. Thanks Blakes.


My Wonderful Parents, if it weren't for their sacrifices and love I probably wouldn't have made it. Thanks Mom and Dad.

All the family that came to supports me. Thanks for driving to Cedar City. Also, thank you to those who couldn't make it!
"Where's Waldo?" You can get lost in the sea of graduates.

I just thought this was a pretty cool picture.

My wonderful Husband and I. Met and Southern Utah University and both graduated from there. Wonderful Memories.. Can't believe I am done.

Dad is running for County Commissioner again so Kim, Mom, and I went and helped campain at the County Convention. It was early, but it sure was fun and there was lots of FREE stuff.

This is the new FRONTRUNNER train, from UTA. It drives from Salt Lake to Ogden. We got to be there for the opening and for a ride. (My dad is on the UTA board) It is a double decker bus... pretty nifty.

14 comments:

Caytee said...

I MISSED YOU! I graduated too! Well congrats. FYI: Our blog changed to wankierclan.blogspot.com

Brinda said...

Congratulations Kelli! Quite an accomplishment.

Launi said...

congratulations, kelli! doesn't it feel good to be done?

Emily said...

Congratulations! Amen on the comment about Global Warming! I'm so happy for you getting your degree. It was fun to hang with you and the fam.

Emily

Melia said...

Kelli,
Congrats!! You look so pretty in all your pictures. I love how long your hair has got. Hope you guys are doing well.
Melia

Liz said...

Congratulations on graduating. I wish I could have made it. That is totally awesome that you met at SUU, and will be moving back there:) I love all the pictures! I love the front runner from OGden to SLC pretty cool
liz

wizzity said...

Kelli you didn't find me and get a picture with me... I didn't know you would be in town. Well, it is good to find you here and I enjoyed the pictures.

The Staples Fam said...

Hey Kelli-
Congrats on graduating! Looks fun, and you look great :) So you are going to be a Cedar City girl for awhile huh?

Janae B said...

You all have a busy life. I actually saw the UTA Frontrunner on it's maiden voyage on the weekend we went to Preston. It should be an asset to the state and for commuters. I can't wait for the one from Utah County to SLC. I like all the pictures.

chadrick said...

congrats on graduating!

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Kelli, congrats on your graduation! That is quite the accomplishment! Sorry we couldn't make it :(

Scott and Haley said...

Congrats Kell, I am glad we ran into each other. I wish we could have chatted a little longer. I agree with your global warming comment, I personally thought it was inappropriate. Well I love you Kelli, have fun at Evans!

The Wrights said...

Congrats Kelli! That is so awesome! You look beautiful!

Whit said...

Kelli- You truly are an amazing person. Thank you for being such a good friend. I love talking to you and I will have to call you soon just to talk. I miss talking to you. Thank you for everything you have done for me and just for making me feel better. I keep you up dated on the whole living scriptures experience.
-Whitty