Saturday, May 31, 2008
Oh what a beautiful....
Day. Wow, it has been another crazy one . (Today and Yesterday) Yesterday we figured out that we are moving on Sunday... so we have been packing and packing and packing. We did find some time to get out though. Yesterday Kirk went with Clark, and ben bowling. They both got beat by Ben.
Then they came back and played pool it's been awhile since the pool table has been used because I have been working on my quilt. It has taken forever but the top is now complete (it is all my old t-shirts sewn together) I will post pictures when they are done. Kirk went with Clark to watch Ben play softball in the Special Olympics, I was sad I didn't go. Sorry Ben I bet you did great. 
Then at 1 I had my 5 year reunion that is right folks I have been graduated for 5 years... AHHH. It was so much fun. (Some of you are thinking lame, well let's just say I LOVED HIGH SCHOOL)
It was chill and I just got to see a lot of my friends. I saw my cute friend's new baby, Coleman, Way to go Krystle. He is so cute. Kirk and I went on a horse ride with my dad. I am still saddle sore from yesterday..
Anway so all you Cedarites we are coming be prepared! This is a picture of my bathroom thanks kim.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm a bad sister in law. Happy late bday!
Mindy
HOpe you had a great birthday! Looks like you had fun at your reunion and kirk at ben's games best wishes in Cedar
liz
Looks like you've been busy. Sounds like your 5 year reunion was better than mine. Horse ride sounds like fun right now. You guys should come down and go with us sometime.
I liked your 1 word. It is hard huh?
Glad you had a good b-day.
Emily
Hey Kirk it's Lindsey Hoopes (Barney) here. I found your blog through Jennie's and was very excited to see what you were up to. It looks like you are doing well, and have some fun changes coming up (moving). I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog. My blog is lindseyandtravis.blogspot.com
Take care!
wow, it's been forever since i've seen clark & ben! happy birthday kelly!
Make me feel old to think my 10 year will be in 2 years. Eek. Plus Heather was a Sr. Class officer so she has to help plan and pay for the activities.
Post a Comment