Well, WE ARE OFFICIALLY MOVED IN if you disregard all the boxes that are full of stuff we don't know where to put yet... haha. Thanks to those of you that came and helped. It's been quite the exciting week. Kirk had a conference in St. George so he was gone some. I was lucky because my Mom, Krista, and Kim came down. They helped me unpack and buy essentials and of course we went clothes shopping it was soo much fun! Thanks you guys for helping out. I really appreciate it. I don't have a lot of pictures on this computer. (It's Kirk's) We don't have internet (He has an aircard). Anyway I will use what I have. Here are a few pictures from our ice cream trip in St. George! Cute Lipstick huh?


I also went back up to Lindon to get Kirk's car while I was there I went with my Dad, Mom, and Kim to the Utah Lake Festival. Did you know (believe it or not) Utah lake is one of the cleanest waterways in the Nation? It just looks dirty because it is so shallow and the carp which they are trying to get rid of. It really is beautiful.

We also went to Lagoon and I fullfilled a life goal...Some of you may laugh that this was a life goal but it was and I did it... (not the going to Lagoon part) I went on the Sky Coaster with my sister Kim. It was awesome. I strongly suggest for everyone to go on this... Seriously it was awesome




So its been a busy week. Sorry no pictures of the house yet but we will get some on here. We also have a cute picture of Kirk Carrying me "over the threshold" So that will be up soon. We like having visitors and I bought otter pops. Come on over!
4 comments:
Glad you're all moved down, moving is a chore for sure!
Your mom is so cute, you look a lot like her, how fun :o)
The sky coaster would only be fun to those that are not terrified of heights. I can't imagine worse torture, but I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Sheila
I hate moving and I hope that Scott doesn't have any plans on up rooting us any time soon. But it feels good once you get moved in doesn't it. I went on the sky coaster when I was in high school. It was fun but it didn't last very long. One of these days we will have to make it down to Cedar.
Mindy
I am proud of you for going on the skycoaster. I am sure glad that I am fearful of hights and most rides. I will pass that!! Sounds like you have had a busy week
liz
I bet you are so glad to be moved in. We bought our first house in November, and we still haven't unpacked all the way. We'll get there eventually, I guess. Eric was actually in Cedar today for work. He was only there for a few hours though, and then he headed back home. If we ever get down there again soon, we'll have to come see your house.
Kristy
Post a Comment