So last week while Kirk was away I was enjoying the noise of my television it keeps me company... Well at the end of my show the screen went really small then the whole thing went white and then I hear a "POP" and that was the end of our wonderful TV....It was a little sad because I was once again all alone. So Yesterday Kirk and I took the Smailes with us to Walmart to help us because we are a little indecisive and we ended up buying a 32' Sony. It is nice. NOw when Kirk leaves again this week I won't be so lonley!

Yesterday we also went Repelling and Rock Climbing with Dave and Mark Taylor. It was awesome.. I miss climbing.. I already miss Kirk too... :(
9 comments:
Your hair is really cute, Kelli. I know what you feel like. Eric was gone for 7 weeks last summer with a couple short visits in between. Not fun.
Kristy P.
At least you get a new big TV! That is awesome! Plus, climbing! You are a lucky ducky!
Nice! I wouldn't be so lonely w/ that TV either! ;)
lucky you i wish i had a new t.v. well i miss you and i cannot wait to come see you love you sis.
How fun! A new TV? Im sorry you miss your honey! It was fun to see you at church, I wish we were in the same ward.
I tagged you kelli. Go check out my blog.
love the new tv..
I worked with Jordan at scout camp out on Catalina Island! I'm guessing you know him from SUU? What a small world! And yeah, we did end up buying a duplex in Provo. It's right downtown and we were lucky enough to get some awesome tenants in the other side! How are you guys doing? You're doing hair school right know, right?
Glad you got a new TV. Just think, he only has a week or 2 left of HS tour. It is good to have vacations from each other, but maybe not all in a row! ;)
Emily
Post a Comment