What is your husbands name? Kirk John
How long have you been married? 3 years in December
How long did you date? Officially Sept 18 - Dec 30 2005
How old is he? 25Quarter of a century
Who eats more sweet?I do definitly, darn that sweet tooth
Who said I love you first? Kirk did... after I said I think I like you more than like...
Who is taller? Kirk
Who is the better singer? I am. If Kirk weren't so shy about it we would probably be tied.
Who is smarter? Kirk by far.... I am more well rounded though :)
Who does the laundry? Depends on who needs it most but most the time we do it together.
Who pays the bills? The internet, but me if they come in the mail
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If I am looking at it Kirk but in it it is me.
Who mows the lawn? No Lawn but it would be Kirk
Who cooks the dinner? I try to. Kirk helps out too though.
Who drives? Kirk... even though he hates it... Thanks Babe
Who is the first to say they are wrong? It depends... most of the time we say it at the same time.... we are on the same page.
Who kissed who first? Kirk asked if he could kiss me and I had a lame respose about running into a tree and it hurting.... haha
Who asked who out? Well our first date kirk just said come over and help me with my homework and then we went out... so I guess him.
Who wears the pants? Depends on the topic.. I try to let him wear them most the time
Tag? Krista, Mom, Kara, Alyssa, Jessica, Liz, Emily, and whoever else.
Tag 2
8 things I'm passionate about:
1. Kirk
2. The gospel
3. Family
4. Reading
5. Singing
6. Musicals
7. Teaching
8. Cutting hair
8 words/phrases I use often:
1. I love you more
2. please?
3. Whatever you want
4. You decide
5. Don't make me decide, I don't know
6. Are you on your way home yet?
7. I miss you
8. How short would you like your hair today
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Raise a Family
2. Go to Australia
3. Sing on a CD
4. Be in another Play
5. Go to England
6. Learn another language fluently
7. Help Kirk reach all his goals
8. Go on a mission
8 things I've learned in the past:
1. My family is the Bomb!
2. You really can love someone more each day (love you kirk)
3. Drama happens around High Schoolers
4. Parents make a huge impact on a child life
5.If you don't ask/try you will go your whole life wondering what if
6.Things change (get used to it)
7. I get way into movies ;)
8. Growing up is hard to do
8 things I currently want/need:
1. Kirk
2. a new car
3. To be done with hair school
4. Money
5. more books to read
6. to loose weight
7. vacation
8. a big clock for my wall
8 places I want to see/visit:
1. Australia
2. England
3. Denmark
4. Bahamas
5. Africa
6. Jerusalem
7. New York (again)
8. Florida
8 favorite restaurants
1. Pizza Factory
2. IHOP
3. Los Hermanos
4. Wingers
5. Chillis
6. Applebees
7. The Roof
8. Tac Amigo?
8 TV shows I can't live without
1. Biggest Looser
2. American Idol
3. Lost (thanks to Dave and Alyssa)
4. House
5. News
6. Dancing with the Stars
7. Conference (In leiu of it coming up this weekend)
8. Makeover Story
8 people I tag:
1. Kim
2. Lindsay Pace
3. Krista
4. Amy
5. Kara
6. Alicia
7. Haley
8. Annie
Okay there done I am caught up! Hope you enjoy!
3 comments:
hey kelli,
you asked about the list - all you have to do is add the gadget called "bloglist" and add each link that you want!
I hate making decisions too. I never want to decide.
hey how do i fill this out without typing the whole thing? sorry i am a bit stupid when it comes to computers.
Post a Comment