Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Internet at Home

Yay, we finally got internet, Not only can I blog but Kirk and I can IM while he is away. Isn't that romantic... Haha. Okay quick story I have the best husband in the world. So after Kirk has been gone a week. (sad week) He comes back and suprises me by taking me up to Cedar Breaks. (SOme of you are thinking big deal... Well it is) 3 years ago on that Homecoming weekend Kirk took me to Cedar Breaks and this is where we had our first kiss... Wow 3 years already. Thanks Kirk it was awesome!
Kirk and I....I try to get a good one once a year maybe i should post them so you can see the differences..

The big family... all of us.

The Immediate family!

I finally got to meet my nephew dylan, so so so so cute.
Pro: Larry

So not pro: Kelli (they make it look so easy)

Pro: Kirk


Pro: CHeck out that air... way to go steven

Kirk and I in the water ( he got out right after this cause he is a pansy.....)

Me trying to climb a moss covered wall

ohhh, ahhhh

Kirk and Steven bulding their traditional rainbow bridge and river.... talent right there and you know you are officially a blake when you get to help with the annual Lake Powell sand building! Thanks Larry and Janae for taking us to Powell it was beautiful and a most needed break.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelli...you didnt put the best picture of them all....I cant believe you. Love you. You really do have a great husband...one that remembers. I hear that is rare. love ya'll

KFinley said...

Good job Kirk! I'm way impressed that you remember to stay romantic!

Emily said...

So glad to see you have internet at home. I expect more updates now. ;)

It is fun to see the pictures of Lake Powell. Looks like you guys had a great time as always.

I'm impressed that my little bro is so good to remember the little things. He is a good kid. (I'm not biased)

Cute fam pics.

Emily

Liz said...

Glad you got internet at home. I love the pictures
Liz

Rob N Amy said...

I love the picture of the clouds. I have always wondered where the cool make out spots are in Cedar. I guess you have to go to cedar breaks. I love having the internet at home. Isn't fabulous.

Janae B said...

We really rely on the internet for alot of things. We were so happy to have you at Lake Powell with us. You are so much fun to be around. It was a great time. Thanks for sharing your blogs with us.