Monday, October 13, 2008

A lot of Miles

So this last week Kirk was gone again all week. I had a lot to look forward too. My mom and my sisters came Friday night so I could mess with their Hair on Saturday (which I did for like 8 hours lol) and Kirk got home Saturday night! YAY! It was an awesome weekend.. Unfortunatly I didn't get any pictures of my sisters, mom and I so hopefully they will send them to me so that I can blog cause there are some good ones. Last week Kirk drove my car "Porkchop" and he hit 200000 miles and still kickin' so here is a picture to prove it. My car really is the bomb.. Hopefully Kirk's gets fixed soon so I don't have to keep riding the scooter in the freezing cold. It snowed over the weekend and so today when Witney and I went to breakfast to Study we decided to take a drive up the canyon it was beautiful and COLD!!!
Every other Monday I get together with some awesome girls for what we like to call Lunch Bunch! So I took a picture today of us. I love these girls! We have a such a fun time.


Kirk is gone again this week but lucky for me he will be back by Thursday. Lucky Lucky me!

7 comments:

kricketlyn said...

kelli this past weekend rocked thanks i have allready had good comments on my hair thanks so much love you!

Rob N Amy said...

Lunch Bunch is so fun. 200000 miles is sooooo much. good thing you got the picture to prove it. I am so happy that kirk will be back. I can't believe you have to drive the scooter right now. You much FREEZE!

Liz said...

Sounds like yo have had fun this weekend with your mom and sisters!! Hope all is well and glad kirk will be back Thursday
Liz

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Kirk's making you drive the scooter?! How mean! Ha ha...that would be cold. Andrea and I have been in our sweats and long sleeve shirts down here for the past few days. The low was like, 50 degrees!! FUH-REEZING! Not only that but the high was only 65. Yeah, cold. Tell Kirk hi...and we like his picture on the Hatch Family website thing...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this last weekend? So I need you to teach me how to improve my blog like yours with the updated part on the contacts. Your awesome!! Love you, thanks for doing amazing things with this mop on my head. Everyone has said good things...

Emily said...

I think it is about my turn to take a trip down south for a little hair experimentation. I will see if I can get that planned.

I'm glad Kirk is back home now.

Emily

Jeff C. said...

Congrats on the 200k miles. How fast were you going? It looked like you were going around 90 mph.