Monday, October 20, 2008

Adventurous Weekend

Last Week Kirk was gone on High School Tour and he wasn't supposed to be home till late Wednesday... However, my Husband is the best he showed up at Evan's (my school) with a rose to suprise me! It was the best. Me and the rose. I was worried that the rose was going to die and then Kirk was like Hey remember that Floral Globe we got at the Christiansen Reunion... Well I found it and this is what we did with my rose.
Cool huh and it will last a long time!!
Friday my sister drove in with Clint and we went bowling... fun fun!

Kim and I
This is Kingpin "Clint" Showing the sign for his strike!
Here is Skippy Doo "Kirk" with his strike!


Kimchi "Kim" and her strike!

" Me" Gobstopper and my no strike sign ( I didn't get a strike... there was always one pin left standing.....)I was sooo bugged but we had a good time!
Today we went Repelling with Mark, Witney, Dave, and Alyssa. It was fun! Here are some photos

Kirk and Dave Doubling down on the mountain.


Here is Mark coming down carrying everything including a Drink!



Alyssa and I going double! It was such a nice day!

Witney Rapelling
Here are the guys posing at the bottom of the first hill we repelled down.
The girls posing at the bottom of the second hill we repelled

Here we are the 6 adventurous people! Thanks Everyone it was awesome!!

10 comments:

Rob N Amy said...

I am really curious what you did with your rose. I can't wait to see it Thursday.

Emily said...

I need one of those globes. They are cool.

Your repelling looks fun, but I'll leave that to you guys. I like both feet planted on the ground where I have control!

Love ya
Em

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

That's so sweet of Kirk to do bring you a rose while you're at school! We were just talking the other day about how when we were in Mexico, Kirk snuck into our bed and snuggled up to Devin while he was sleeping. haha We miss you guys!

KFinley said...

I AM SO JEALOUS! That looks awesome! Were you up at nine mile? Plus, Kirk you get lots of points for the rose!

Anonymous said...

Sad Kelli and her non strike...remember how many pictures we took of that to get the right one? haha. I had alot of fun. Although now its not so fun being back to life. Kelli and Kirk are the best!! I want to go repelling....Love you.

Liz said...

How nice of him to surprise you!! You look so cute. I am with Emily. I think we will keep our feet planted on ground too!
liz

chadrick said...

looks like you had a very eventful weekend! sounds fun!

CJ Armstrong said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. : )

Clark said...

What? Kirk can bowl? I've never seen that before. :P

Lindsay Pace said...

Kelli and Kirk, I sure to miss you guys! I still don't like that right as I am following you two up north, you move back to Cedar. It looks like life is going great! I will be down for the GHA reunion, and I hope I get to see you both!