It all started on thursday the 30th. We decided to finally carve our pumpkins better late than never, I always say. So these are our finished pumpkins...
After the pumpkin festival... we had a ward party. It was a lot of fun (sorry no pictures) I really love our ward it is awesome. Then we went to the McEwen's Halloween party. It was a blast and as always the MCewens were awesome hosts. Here is our costume picture.

At the party we had a visitor..... a witch that ate all sorts of nasty stuff. But they did a good job. Can you guess who it is?

On Halloween I dressed up for school because it was "manditory" it was a lot of fun to see the different costumes. this is me, witney and anjali.

For the night Kirk and I Stopped by the Billettes house in the ward. It was awesome and believe it or not Kirk and Dave karaoked for everyone I was so proud of him and we got really awesome goodies. Then Kirk and I came home for about an hour or so and we got our first tirk-or-treaters ever! yay they were so fun. Then we went with the Smailes to the school and we chaperoned the Howl ( the school party at SUU). It was interesting but also fun we also got free t-shirts. However, I have discovered I have a few bones to pick with Holloween:
1. just an excuse to dress in the least amount of clothing you can a get away with it (saw lots of skin at the howl)
2. Teenagers who don't dress up an come trick or treating. (I don't mind if you are older and trick or treating just put in some time and dress up... I don't give out freebies)
Other than that I love Halloween hope everyone had a Happy Haunting!
6 comments:
looks like so much fun! and kelli, i totally agree with your rant. :)
last night we were playing smash bros with the reedys and your names were on the top of the list from the last time we all played together. we all went "awww!" we miss you! :)
I LOOOOOOOVE your pumpkins! You are so amazing at carving. I could really learn a few tips from you. I am totally going to miss the McEwens annual Halloween party. Maybe someday in the far future we will all live by each other and the party will still be on!
Sounds like you had fun. I'm proud of you guys for dressing up. You look marvelous!
Amen to the Halloween complaints :)
Emily
I think you looked the most elegant for Halloween at hair school...
Sounds like fun, love the costumes.. ALso glad kirks drinks are back
liz
Thank you! I had the same "issues" with trick-or-treaters this year. We went to the trunk-or-treat at the Institute and I was sadly disappointed by the lack of costumes-- as in, there were very few. Ugh, take a little time and be creative people!
Anyways, THANKS for letting me join lunch bunch. It'll be nice to see people every once in a while that can actually talk back to me! Yay!
Post a Comment