"Ema Ryhmere" & "Wylie "WY" Toukay"
The girls
Amy, Ashley, Amanda, Kelli, Abby
"Scarlet the Harlett", "Eve N Louder", "Mia Curall", "Ema Rhymere", "Polly Esther Pants"
The Guys
Kaden, Bob, Daylen, Kirk, Kyler
"Rish A Feller", "General George Slap'em", "Willy Groper", "Wylie "Wy"Toukay", "Blaze A Glory"
All of us! It was so much fun to dress up and be someone else for the night. We had quite a group of actors.
I had to post this cute picture of Gavin!
Amy, Ashley, Amanda, Kelli, Abby
"Scarlet the Harlett", "Eve N Louder", "Mia Curall", "Ema Rhymere", "Polly Esther Pants"
Kaden, Bob, Daylen, Kirk, Kyler
"Rish A Feller", "General George Slap'em", "Willy Groper", "Wylie "Wy"Toukay", "Blaze A Glory"
15 comments:
How fun! Looks like we both had the same idea. Hahaha
how fun is that!? looks like you guys had a great time.
That looks like a blast! I love the nicknames!
That looks like a blast! I love the nicknames!
How fun! I did one of those this year and I was the murderer too...Kirk and I are in the same boat!
Yea! How fun is that? I think I should get one of those going...but I wouldn't even know where to start! Oh fun. Tell everyone there hi for me. And tell Kirk thanks for helping my friend from Illinois. She is planning on coming to SUU in the Spring. Yea!
That was a fun night. Gavin looks soooooo cute in that picture. He has such a sweet smile.
Hey Kelly it's John Goodman! I ran into your mom and she gave me your blog address! Your Husbands costume is funny! You two look happy! Check out our blog sometime! Hey congrats on school and everything!
Hey Kelly it's John Goodman! I ran into your mom and she gave me your blog address! Your Husbands costume is funny! You two look happy! Check out our blog sometime! Hey congrats on school and everything!
Funny names! I love it! You guys are nuts! :)
Kyler is wearing "the shirt."
Very fun. Who thought of all of that. Very creative. Gavin is a doll and getting big.
Emily
Hey Kelli- This is Julia (Jones) Cosper and I just wanted to say hi since I found your blog. I don't know if you remember me but I know you from SUU. I lived in Manzanita and then Eccles. I don't remember all the people that we both knew, but I remember you and I remember your husband too. Anyways..if you want to say hi email me at jccosper@gmail.com
So creative! Looks like fun. I can't wait for Steven to be around creative people. I am sure he is so bored with us these days. I try to give him creative ideas but so far he hasn't taken me up on the offers or the ideas. (in the dating field I mean) We do enjoy him being around though! you never get that time back to be with them this extended amount of time so I love every minute of it. We miss you two. Hope you come up this weekend.
Hey I see you are still wearing that dress that I wore when I was your age. Way to go. Love Mom
Post a Comment