Shout out to all those that are serving or have served in any branch of the military. Thanks goes out to you all for your examples. There was a poem/note written that we received at the program.
It is the Soldier, not the reporter, who has given us the freedom of the Press.
It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of Speech.
It is the Soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to Demonstrate.
t is the Soldier, not the lawyer, who has give us the right to a fair trial.
It is the Soldier, who salutes the flag, serves under the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who has given the protester the right to burn the flag.
Author Unknown.
I made sure to call my Grandpa Hatch today to thank him for serving in World War II. Make sure you call somebody that has served and thank them!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, Here are my two cents for today.. 3 years ago today, Kirk proposed to me at SUU campus. So, in honor of that I have decided to post our video of the moment. It is a little long and shaky (Kyler was freezing. Thanks Kyler for the video anyway). Also we have made it a tradition to walk to the spot and take pictures so I will share the one we took today!!! Happy Proposal Anniversary...(Disclaimer: this was suppossed to be posted yesterday but it took all night to upload the video)
7 comments:
That's a cool movie that you have to remember your proposal! It was fun to watch it! I feel like I was there. :)
What a memorable day....That went by so fast. Ya'll are the best and I could not imagine our family without Kelli with Kirk....love you guys...
Awww... CUTE! I didn't know that story! What a fun video for you guys to keep and remember that fun time.
Too cute!! I've never seen that video...thanks for sharing! 3 years guys...wow! How exciting! We love you guys!
I love it!! Thanks for sharing its fun to see again. I Love the current picture
Liz
I believe that is the first time for me seeing that. Larry and I were on campus that day and hoping to be in the group to witness it. We were in the PE building when we heard the news. The whole campus was buzzing that day with excitement! So it was fun to see them just shortly after. We were there with Steven for destinguished scholar day or something of the sort. Thanks for sharing.
Don't you just love having the video. That's one of my favorite things about when Kaden proposed to me. We miss you guys so much!! I can't wait to see you guys again. We are seriously going through game withdrawal! Love you two! (p.s. Aubrey has been asking for you two by name, just so you know)
Post a Comment