I love Thanksgiving... That is all I can say. Gives me a chance to reflect on everything I have been blessed with and it allows me to prepare myself for the real meaning of Christmas. This year we went to Richfield for Thanksgiving...YUMMY FOOD everywhere, Really there was a ton and the Pumpkin Pie was awesome. The thing that I thought I was most grateful for was the sun... I love that is brings hope and that is helps me to realize all that my Father in Heaven has given me (Side note: I guess at my parents house they asked the kids this and my nephew responded: Trees: they give us oxygen. What a smart little kid) The day after Thanksgiving I went shopping with my Mother-in-law and my 3 sister-in-laws. but don'e worry we didn't go until 7:30 and even then we went and got breakfast. That early morning stuff is scary did you hear about the wal-mart worker that was trampled and killed in NY... C'mon people we aren't animals...
Also in the last week I have seen Twilight twice. I have to say that I was really impressed with it. That would be a hard movie to make and you can't please everyone. Everyone has their own Edward pictured in their mind. So I give it a thumbs up!
3 comments:
So glad you came down!!
Liz
No! You like the movie? We definitely have different opinions! Glad that your Thanksgiving was good! Hopefully your New Years will be the best!
It was fun to hang with you...and I'm proud that you got your shopping mostly done. I'm not sure I will do that again next year though...Breakfast was good though. ;)
I want to see Twilight. I will probably have to wait for it to be on video though since we have no theater.
Emily
Post a Comment