We were so glad you guys could come down! It was fun having you!
Looks like you had a great time in Vegas with Devin and ANdrea.. I love the hairdo's those are awesome
Those hair styles are very creative. I'm glad you had fun in Vegas. Mylee is so cute. I'm glad you got a pic of her since they don't post them and we don't get to see them. Em
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We were so glad you guys could come down! It was fun having you!
Looks like you had a great time in Vegas with Devin and ANdrea.. I love the hairdo's those are awesome
Those hair styles are very creative. I'm glad you had fun in Vegas. Mylee is so cute. I'm glad you got a pic of her since they don't post them and we don't get to see them.
Em
Post a Comment