New Years Resolutions: loose weight... No motivation its cold outside... bored nothing to do inside so you eat... candy tastes good besides you have a ton of left over candy from Christmas....why not.. when Spring hits then you will start to loose weight then you can exercise and do stuff outside..... well now that spring is coming.. i am more lazy than ever and I think my stomach expects to eat every 3 hours.....and it loves chocolate.. so if you have any good motivation or any ideas for loosing weight and exercising.. I would appreciate it.. thanks....
I was lloking for a picture and found this comic that's motivation...
I was lloking for a picture and found this comic that's motivation...
5 comments:
I have a good recommended thing that I got the other day!! Ill have to send it to you! Remind me...
kelli you are hilarious i totally agree although i heard that when you walk or work-out in the cold you burn more calories that is what gets me walking in the cold. love you to the moon and back!!
I have no good recommendations because I am the exact same! I hate cold and LOVE chocolate. I even stocked my fridge with more fruits and veggies, but do you think I eat them...nope. The only thing that helps me stay away from chocolate is to not buy it. Gum kinda helps too. Find a walking partner, I hear that helps...someone other than Kirk because you guys can talk each other out of it (at least we do).
Keep us posted on what you find out and what works. I need some motivation...how about the 5k on the 4th of July again? We might need to start training now to be able to beat last year's time.
Okay, that was hilarious. I couldn't have put it better myself! :)
Kristy
1,2,3 lets workout together! I miss you! I really really do and I think we need to have girls time. what do you think?
Post a Comment