Monday, March 9, 2009

My Claim to Fame


Thanks to my sister-in-law Liz... Here is my claim to fame. That's my face on the left...This is from the American Idol show when it was in SLC. Yes, I did audition and there is the proof!

4 comments:

Mary said...

You're my hero Kel. When are you done with school?

Ma and Pa Ellertson said...

Hey and it was a lot of fun even if we were there all day.

Emily said...

I now know the whole thing is rigged if people like you didn't make it and others who were horrid got through to see the real judges. LAME! I can't believe she found you in that crowd. I can hardly tell its you. Pretty cool though.

Anonymous said...

Sweet!! I knew you would be a star...because that is who you are...growing up with you...i would do...anything for you...haha...Ok so i am not a poet and i like to use periods ok...