So today was the big day. The day I have been stressing over for the last... well forever it seems like. In the cosmetology world you have to pass to 2 parts to the state board test. The practical which is where you actually perform the services, and the written which is self explainatory. Witney and I (She's the girl who has kept me sane in school the last year) have been stressing and studying for this test. You hear all kinds of things about the test. That they grade you solely on sanitizing, others say that if the grader doesn't like you then you will fail. Anyway, lets just say two girls that just took it didn't pass. So we were freaking out. we studied A LOT. Today was the day so we woke up early and drove to Hurricane to the PSI testing center.
Here is the updated belly picture it seems like it just popped out overnight
15 weeks
8 comments:
WHOOHOO! You passed! Awesome job!
congrats!
wow you did pop out overnight! it looks soooo cute! so when are you officially done with school? that is awesome bytheway, congrats!
Kelli you look so cute and you totally popped out i just saw you and you look totally different now. i am so proud of you for passing your boards good job. i love and look up to you and i cannot wait to see you love you sweetie:)
YAHOO!!!!! Congrats on passing the test, and I love your new baby bump!
liz
PS Happy Birthday tomorrow.. Sorry I forgot to mail a card.. If you ask scott I have forgotten EVERYTHING lately.. if my head weren't attached it would be gone too!
LOVE YOU GUYS
Congrats on passing the test! That is so awesome. We knew you would though.
I'm glad your belly started to pop out, now maybe Kirk will stop telling me how much bigger I am than you. ;) Next time we see each other we will have to take a belly pic together, however, I'm sure mine is still bigger.
Happy Birthday!
Love Emily
Congrats!! And your belly looks so cute! Happy Birthday! Love ya!
Sweet! Congrats on passing your test! I've heard a few horror stories about the test I've got coming up. Ugh. That's cool though. Congrats!
Post a Comment