Monday, July 6, 2009

FHE & Masquerade & Scoot Scoot

I will be honest, Kelli and I have not been the most faithful at having FHE... but Bishop Rees created FHE groups and the Gledhills have been fantastic at organizing our FHE groups lately. Here is what we did tonight. The Top picture is our group carving soap into boats. The second is the finished product. Then we raced them down the creek at the West Canyon Park. It was a fun.

During GHA, They had a talent night that was a masquerade night. It was awesome. Here is a picture of Kirk and I in our masks!

Kirk is officially selling "Scoot Scoot". If you know anybody that is interested here is the ad on KSL http://ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=7067398&cat=210

3 comments:

Rob N Amy said...

Why are you selling your scooter? I thought you loved it. I am so sad to see it go.

The Wrights said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun! Dallas and I may be interested in your scooter. I'll talk with him tonight and let you know.

Kirk said...

I hate to see it go as well. We could blame it on the new baby... but I think it is because Kirk wants a truck...