
Here is me at 22 weeks. crazy! Doctor says I am carrying really low... I would have to agree

In Cedar (Festival Town USA) There is always something going on. This last weekend was the July Jamboree and we went with some friends here are some pictures of some cool people and cool cars. Kirk and Kyler.

Abby & I. Sweet Car.

Mark, Kyler, and Kirk decided to get on the mechanical Bull they all did a great job. (I'm hoping the video of Kirk downloads I think he might have found his future career..:)

We had a girls night last week as a finaly good-bye for christy. we went and saw The Proposal it was such a good movie. But here is the group of girls it was so much fun!
10 comments:
What a cute post.. Looks like you had a lot of fun love the video!! I love your belly!!
Your belly is getting big! I'm so excited to see it someday!
haha i love that video of kirk! i'm so sad I am leaving all you guys. we have such fun friends in cedar!
That is awesome Kirk! A natural bullrider! I love it.
You are tiny....and so cute pregnant! I wish I could come to a girls night out with you. Oh and how do you know Cassie T! I love her! Tell her I said hello. Does she have a blog?
That video of Kirk is funny. You guys are always having fun things to do. I'm glad you will share them with us. I love your growing belly...
I love that video of Kirk bullriding! We need to see you guys sometime, it's been forever! We miss you!
You have to tell Abby that I love her hair. It is so cute. And I loved watching Kirk fall off the bull. That was so funny. Wow 22 weeks. Yay!
Kirk i totally think you need to be a bull rider, that is awesome. kelli i love your belly you are so cute love you two:)
Post a Comment