That's right folks if you didn't jump on the bandwagon you are too late. (Lan Loh-ng) "Blue Dragon" Is no longer ours. We sold him just today so here is Kirk saying one last good-bye to his car.
We had to sell the car because we ended up buying a new one at the beginning of this month. An 01 Sonata. I haven't picked out a name permanently but for now we call her granny.
Also, We went and saw the 6th Harry Potter and I remember there being a whole lot more in the book so I pulled out my handy dandy Harry Potter Book Set (That my cute hubby gave me for my birthday) and Kirk and I are starting at the beginning and reading through them again. the movies have all missed out on a lot. I guess that is why Books are better.

7 comments:
Just thought you should I know I have been blogstalking you two for a while.
I think everyone is re-reading them. I'm on number 5 (it will never end!). Sam Taylor? Where did you come from?
Congrats on selling the car. I like the new one too!! Can't wait to see you again!
liz
Does it have that new car smell?
Hey I love the pictures of you two reading your books. Congrats on the car
Hey Glad you are both getting some R & R! Looks like you are enjoying yourselves. Love & miss ya. JB
The pics of you two reading remind me of a summer trip Kirk and I made to Loa and the whole time we read books. I think it was the Tennis Shoes series. We both read two of the books from the series. Aren't books great?
Post a Comment