According to the baby counter we are down to 100 days left til baby comes :D We are excited. Kelli went with her family down to Vegas for a few days. Here are pics from the trip. She of course went shopping. I'm glad she is back. They also met up with some old friends the Hastings.


3 comments:
I had so much fun in Vegas with you Kelli bell:) You are the cutest pregnant girl I know, I love you sweetie!!
don't you love being apart? i only say that because it makes you realize how much you LOVE being together. make sure you take advantage of some alone time these next few months!
I loved hitting the 99 day mark. I felt like I could see the end. It is so wonderful when they actually get here. Grant is wonderful and I hope you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!! Your look great!!
Post a Comment