
This wedding will be in September. (Steve & kami)
This one will be in October (Kim & Preston) We are so excited.
Then there is this update.. 26 weeks. I am getting big and my baby should grace us with his presence in November. It is going to be a busy next couple of months.
Kirk turned 26 this month. So that was exciting. His mom drove down and suprised him. We had a great time!
Lindsay & Michael even came to visit me this month. We went to college together and we had awesome times. I miss them a lot and I am glad they visited.
This one will be in October (Kim & Preston) We are so excited.So, on top of it being a busy August we will be having a busy rest of the year too. Wish us luck.
6 comments:
How fun that BOTH of your siblings are getting married! Wow 26 Kirk happy birthday! Kelli you are just the cutest prego girl!!
You look awesome. You are so cute prego. I can't wait to see you once I am back:)
You are so cute pregnant.. I can't wait to see you!! Congrats to Kim and Steven.. ANd did you paint your front room?
You are looking cute. Congrats to both the engaged couples. How exciting!
Post a Comment