He also got to go with his Favorite people. His two brothers. They got to stay the night in Wendover and just hang out. I think it was good for Kirk. He has been looking forward to this since they announced they were doing another concert.While Kirk was hanging out with his brothers I was hanging out with my favorite people.
Lindsey, Chantel, Krista, My Mom, and Kim
They all pitched in and threw me a great Baby Shower. I can't believe how much support I have through this transition. It means the world. Thanks
I got a lot of really great stuff for my baby and I got to see some great friends that I haven't seen in awhile. Jana, Krystle, & Melia
Jana made this fabulous cake. That's right folks that is a cake and it tasted sooo Good! thanks Jana and thanks to everyone for your love and support.

3 comments:
Wow, that cake is amazing. Glad you got some fun stuff. That makes it feel more "real" doesn't it? Fun stuff.
Glad the bros had fun at CS concert. I imagine it was lots of laughs and so glad you got to spend some R&R with your gals!
Em
You look so cute, and I love that cake! I am glad you had a shower It does make it seem like not to far off now
liz
So now that you've had your showers you have to tell me what you have yet to recieve! I can't wait for the lil one to come!
Post a Comment