Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Getting organized

Sorry, I haven't blogged in awhile... Being prgnant has made me clumsy.. I dropped my camera and messed up the lens so hopefully we can get it fixed before the baby. 9 and 1/2 weeks till then. I can't believe it is so soon. But because it is Kirk and I have been working really hard to get things organized in the house. Kirk's parents were nice enough to get us a bedroom set that looks awesome. Here are some pictures.For my birthday my friend Witney gave me some wall lettering and so we put it up. Lucky for me Kirk has been really patient.
we even organized our closet. Let's just say that Home Depot should thank us for keeping them open. We bought some shoe, tie, and belt organizers it is kind of amamzing the difference it makes.
Kirk even put up some more shelves for me in the laundry room and we bought a deck box to put our camping stuff out back. It's been nice having Kirk on the organization bandwagon. He usually just makes fun of me but now he is helping! Thanks Kirk. Here is a picture of me at 29 weeks. getting bigger.

6 comments:

Liz said...

I love the bedroom organization, and the bedroom set! Looks nice

IT was fun seeing you this weekend
Liz

Ma and Pa Ellertson said...

Oh I need you at my house helping with the organizing and dejunking. Can't wait to see you.

Kirk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yipee! I am so excited that your organized...you're hired!! You can now come organize my life..haha. I am so excited for the baby!! Loves.

Jessica and Reece said...

SUCH a cute pregnant lady! Your little guy will be here before you know it!

Emily said...

I need your organization help too. I love being organized, but can't seem to find the time or energy to do it and nobody seems to like to keep it that way. I'm glad Kirk is helping, though I would think he would always be like that having inherited the Blake OCD gene. ;)

The bedroom set looks nice. You are looking cute...don't you love when people tell you that?