Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It is beginning to look a lot like Fall...

So the past couple weeks Kirk and I have been in Utah County for High School Tour. It has been a great vacation but it has also been busy. Kirk's little brother Steven got married on the 25th. It was beautiful. Welcome to the family Kami! Then I have been to a bazillion baby/bridal showers, and my sister had her bridal pictures done (they turned out awesome). We are looking forward to this weekend though. Kirk is going hunting which will be nice and I hope he gets something for his sanity's sake and I am staying here to enjpy conference which I always look forward too. As for the baby he is doing good moving a lot and as far as we can tell he is still breech but we will double check that in 2 weeks when we go to the doctors. This morning he was stretching and my belly way getting pushed into these weird shapes. It was a little weird to look at. We can't believe that in 6 weeks we will be parents. That is a huge responsibility. Luckily we have great role models to look to for advice. The weather outside makes me want to curl up in a blanket. I actually love it. I love the Holidays that come in the fall. Sorry it has been a while since a post and we don't have any pictures but hopefully soon!

Kirk here... adding a few pictures. to see them go to http://www.facebook.com/futuresuutbirds It is of me visiting the various high schools. pictures added as I visit the various parts of the state :D

4 comments:

Kim and Preston said...

Yea Kelli...6 weeks, I am so excited for you. I love your new layout!!

KFinley said...

6 WEEKS! That is so soon! At least you have me to look to as a great role model! J/K!

Heather said...

You guys will be great parents! You were fabulous with Lance. I can't wait to see pictures of the baby!!

kricketlyn said...

6 weeks you have got to be kidding me that is crazy I am so happy for you guys you will be awesome parents love you tons! wish I would be there at deseret book with you :(