Monday, October 12, 2009

35 weeks & Baby Update (Kims Wedding)

This is week 35. I can't believe it the time has come really fast and I am sure I still have a ton to do. I went to the doctor today and the appointment was awesome. According to the doctor I have "blossomed" over the last 3 weeks I told him I felt more like I had exploded. So the good news is my baby has decided to flip upside down which is where he should be, he also has caught up on weight he weighs 5 lbs 6 oz the 35% which is way better than the 22% he was at 3 weeks ago. My amniotic fluid is where is should be and for the first time this pregnancy the baby is measuring right where he should be. I know a lot of prayers were said on our behalf and so I want to say thank you to everyone. The Lord is blessing us and everyone is doing great!

Here are some photos from Kim & Preston's Wedding. These are off regular cameras but it will do. It was a beautiful day for a beautiful couple.Kirk & I posing for the camera. We found some warmth in the sun anyway.

Governor Gary Herbert stopped by the reception and we got a picture with him. (Aunt Robyn, Kirk, Aunt Karen, Cousin Tim, Governor Herbert, Uncle Joe, Aunt Barbara, Mom, Sister Krista, and me)

Krista, Kim, & I. The girls. This pictures is beautiful other than I look like I swallowed a balloon.

This is my Family! It sure is growing. Welcome to the family Preston.

5 comments:

Janae B said...

What a good looking bunch! I felt so bad I didn't get to make it to the wedding. Kim is so special. I forgot to tell you congratulations on your Graduation from Evan's! You have accomplished so much these past two years! 2 Graduations!!! 2 Certificates (Diplomas) We are proud of you! You don't look like you swallowed a balloon! You look good. Love ya and are proud of your accomplishments!

CJ Armstrong said...

Yeah!! That is so great about your baby. i bet that you can't wait for him to come.

KFinley said...

You look awesome Kelli! Seriously, so cute for a pregnant lady! Gorgeous wedding too!

Hali said...

Aww... Kim looks beautiful, and YOU, Miss Kelli, are a cute prego thing!

Hope you're feeling alright!

Kim and Preston said...

Yea! Thanks so much for helping out so much with the wedding. You are the best! I really loved spending time with you and loved being able to talk with you about your new addition. I am so glad that he is doing well and finally cooperating:) Love you Kelli!