And so it is with pictures. I got my camera back finally and so I have lots of pictures and lots of fun things to say. This last week was Homecoming at SUU and although I am not a student there are still perks to living in a college town. Lots of free things to do. The first thing we did was attend the Presidential Ambassador Alumni Reunion. (Kirk and I met because of this organization so we owe them big time)
Me, Micheal Franklin, & Abby McEwen
Kirk & I
Every year at the reunion they "retire" a polo in honor of a former PA who served honorably. haha. This year they decided to retire mine. I was very suprised and honored.
The next thing was the parade. I went went Abby and Gavin. Kirk joined us later. This is the cool mural on the hill.
gavin enjoying the fall weather.
Kirk and gavin hung out collecting candy. I can't believe how many people walked over specifically to gavin to hand him candy. Little kids are definitly the way to go when it comes to parades and candy.
5 comments:
Yea to my amazing sister and brother! I love you guys. Your pumpkins look awesome will you come and do ours???
That's awesome that they retired your polo - you deserve it! I love your pumpkins too-good job!
P.S. Kirk, you really need to make a bathroom book! Those photos are hilarious!
I heart SUU! I wanted to be there this year so bad. Looks fun!
fun! we miss cedar, mostly our friends, but we miss the town too. I have never been invited to a PA reunion, i didnt even know the existed....i'll pretend not to be sad.
I love the pumpkins. Neither one look easy to me. lol You are looking cute and aren't we glad we are on the countdown?!?
Kids definitely are the way to get candy at parades. Gavin is cute.
Post a Comment