Sunday, November 8, 2009

1 week till D-day

Well, here we are week 39... I can't believe it. Time has gone by fast but the last couple weeks has gone by slow. We are getting excited to see what this little kicker looks like. We went to the doctor on Friday. I was dialated to a 2 but that was basically the only progression I had. But my doctor said if the baby drops by Wednesday he will strip my membranes. So that is exciting. Pray for us. Anyway I have been looking through my belly pictures it is so funny to me how at 15 weeks i thought that I had a HUGE BELLY. So here is the picture at 15 weeks. Pretty funny huh because there is barely anything there.. then you look at the next picture week 39 same shirt and now i really do have a HUGE BELLY. What I wouldn't do to have my 15 week belly back. haha.

If you still want to guess there is still time!

10 comments:

Leslie said...

That is one really cute belly! I am so excited for you guys. Hope everything goes well for you. We'll be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

You look great! Good luck!

Nate and Lyndsi Clements said...

Wow! One week. . . good luck!

Jess said...

The belly may be bigger but you still look amazing. Good luck in the next week. What and adventure!

Kim and Preston said...

Kelli THat is awesome! I am so excited for you! I really cant wait! We will pray for you.!

Brinda said...

Cute cute! I hope your baby comes soon. Just don't rush him. I think that's why I ended up having a c-section with Jaden, he just wasn't ready. Good luck with everything!

Liz said...

Good luck with all! I am so happy and excited for you two.. You look great!

Ma and Pa Ellertson said...

Oh that is so funny! You look darling. See you soon

kricketlyn said...

Kelli you are the cutest pregnant girl ever I love you so much and I cannot wait to hold that little nephew of mine (even though he is late, cause he was supposed to be born yesterday!) well love you and I will be praying for you:)

Caytee said...

You look great Kelli! How exciting! You're almost there!