Wednesday, November 11, 2009

4 years ago...

...TODAY. Kirk Proposed to me! It has been such a blessing to have Kirk in my life. He is such a support and he really is my best friend. I gess the best decision I ever made was to say YES! That day 4 years ago. I love you Kirk. Thanks for everything! We have an appointment today at 4 and if the baby has dropped the doctor said he would strip my membraines. We will keep you posted. In other news, good luck today Emily. We are excited to see your little bundle of joy too.

5 comments:

Launi said...

so fun! congrats! and here's hoping things go well with your appointment today. hooray for baby blake! :)

Mary said...

Ha. I remember that. I couldn't believe it at first. DSD, sweet memories (especially sweet for you!).

Anonymous said...

good luck today, hope all goes well!

Whit said...

Yay I remember that day! I love you guys

Rob N Amy said...

You guys are such a cute couple. I had to get my membranes stripped twice and it hurt bad the first time. Someone told me if it hurts then you are not ready. Good luck!