Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bath Time

We gave Kyden a bath yesterday. It was trial and error that is for sure The warm water got to him and he peed all over me....
Next Time we will wash the body then quickly put the diaper on
Then we will wash his hair
It was so funny and worth it
My little boy cleans up really well

13 comments:

kricketlyn said...

He is so cute I miss him and you!! love you guys:)

Liz said...

He is so cute.. Kelli you look great..

can't wait to meet him

Emily said...

HE IS SO CUTE. THE PEEING IS SURELY A ADVENTURE HUH? WE ARE HAVING TO WASH 4 OR 5 OUTFITS A DAY. LOL

HE'S SOOO CUTE!!!

Morgan Eliason said...

He is so dang cute! And you look awesome. I love the picture of you two! Get use to him peeing! I'm so excited to see you on Monday.

Alyssa and Dave said...

oh kelli he is so so so cute!

Annie said...

So glad he is doing better. he is adorable! good job you guys.
p.s. i want an invite to your private blog please.
anniefonz@gmail.com

KFinley said...

Pee-pee Tee-pee's Kelli! LOL! I can't believe you've already been peed on!

KFinley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angie said...

what a cutie!

Kim and Preston said...

Oh how fun. I miss everything! :) I cant wait to see yall next week:)

Anonymous said...

He's SOOO cute! And you look great! So, glad he doing better.

Janell R. Cropper said...

He's so cute! I'm glad to hear that things are looking up with the billi count and such. Good luck you guys!

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Kyden is so cute you guys! We can't wait to meet him! We're both so excited for you and your new addition to the Blake clan!

-Devin & Andrea

P.S. Kelli, you're crazy! Stopping to take a picture at the hospital?? Ha ha!