Sunday, March 7, 2010

Game...

Can You guess which of the following is causing Kyden to do this?Is it A) The clock?
B) His new toy?
C) His mom?
D)The picture of Jesus








...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
..
...
...
...
...
...
If you guessed B, C, or D you are wrong. That's right Kyden is fixated with our wall clock.
I must say Thank You to Lin's for allowing us to find this cheap wall clock that looks decent. Ky will sit & just stare at the clock. He will smile at it and talk to it. Also, when he is crying and nothing will calm him down we have him look at the clock. Works like a charm!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those little charms for calming little ones. Funny how there never things you'd think would do the trick. Love is smile and hair, he's such a cutie!

Kim and Preston said...

I love it so much! Except when I try and talk with him and he will only stare at the clock. I dont like that:)What a cutie.!

kricketlyn said...

Sooo cute! Isn't it funny what entertains children I mean you buy a toy and the kid is more entertained with the box:) love you

kricketlyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Ha ha! That is so funny! No need to buy toys I guess :)

Liz said...

I love when they are happy with simple things!