Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rice Cereal

We started Rice Cereal on Sunday. Here are a few photos from our adventure.
Ky is all ready with his cute bib
I started it off. He would grab my hand and then push the spoon in.
He did really well. mmmm
Kirk took his turn
Some cute pictures of his messy face
He did really good. Kyden wants to also wish everyone a Happy Easter!

6 comments:

kricketlyn said...

I love it when they get to start eating food and seeing the look on there face the first time they try new food. he is just so adorable I am so excited to hold him!!!!

The Wrights said...

Yeah! I can't believe how big your lil boy is already.. Thanks for adding me. I must have missed that you were going private! Thank goodness for FB. Hope your doing good?? I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Love the bib! He's gotten so big! They grow so fast!! Hope he (and you) has a happy Easter too!

Kim and Preston said...

Oh he is so cute! I just cant get enough of him! I cant wait to see him:)

KFinley said...

Oh, man! Those ears are too fun! Happy Easter!

Liz said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time in Moab!

I love the rice cereal pics..

can't wait to see you guys again
liz